Monsta Ink Tattoo Studios
We currently have 2 Tattoo Shops in Durban, South Africa with amazing artists like Tristan Bush & Brent Chapman and Raj, with the added bonus of our lovely apprentice Bianca.
We also have Great Body Piercers like Kyle Bush and Josi and Joy.
We have Tattoo Shops at:
uShaka Marine World – (031) 332-0796
The Pavilion – (031) 265-0114
Ushaka Marine World
Pavillion Shopping Centre
Monsta Ink is a registered tattoo and piercing studio.
Our staff at Monsta Ink are all qualified Tattoo and Piercing Artists with Certified Certificates.
Monsta Ink staff does their utmost to serve customers to the best of their ability with respect.
Monsta Ink staffs have a 1 on 1 relationship with customers and make them as comfortable as possible with what they choose as a tattoo design or body piercing.
We accommodate all tattoos from:
Custom designs (for those who want something unique)
Cover-ups (for those that are either bored with their design or incorrectly inked)
Temporary Tattoos (to satisfy the needs of children that want to be a part of the tattooing experience)
All Monsta Inks Tattoos and Piercing equipment is correctly sterilized and Tattoo and Piercing needles are all opened in front of customers to reassure them that the needles are not reused.
The studio has a large range of body jewellery that is restocked every year.
We hope that you will come get inked with us to begin a loyal tattooing relationship that will last throughout your tattooing experience.
Thank you for checking out our Tattoo Shops
Breaking Internetional News: 2018-11-18 10:46:27
- CIA findings could pose a geopolitical problem
- Congo health workers face violence as Ebola virus spreads
- Top US military officer says Taliban 'are not losing'
- 1 year after it vanished, Argentine submarine found
- 'I'm really enjoying this!' A relaxed Angela Merkel emerges
- Norway sinks its own warship by accident
- 48 hours of farce and fury reignite stagnant Brexit debate
- More than 1,000 missing in California fires
- California fire: Before and after video of Paradise
- Trump team balks at some Mueller questions
- 1 killed during mass French fuel protests
- Pence, Xi trade jabs over trade war
- Climate protests close 5 London bridges
- Trump says 'lot of factors' to blame for California wildfires
- Amanda Knox gets engaged after alien-themed proposal
- Hero terror attack 'trolley man' arrested
- Trump on China: 'Can't have trade that's meant for stupid people'
- British Airways sued by tourist over 'obese passenger'
- Huge meteor crater found under Greenland's ice
- Mueller probe: The 1 thing that drives Trump crazy
- Arron Banks, the backer of the biggest campaign behind Brexit, asked Cambridge Analytica to draw up plans for raising funds from the United States, according to a trove of leaked emails.
- The death toll from the Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo continues to rise as violence hampers health workers' efforts to battle the virus.
- The top US military officer said Saturday that the Taliban "are not losing" in Afghanistan, and much more needs to be done to bring peace to the war-torn country.
- A missing Argentine naval submarine has been found, exactly a year and a day after it vanished in the South Atlantic with 44 crew members on board, authorities said Saturday.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel is making the most of her limited time in office.
- A maritime blunder then a ruinous rescue attempt has left a multi-million dollar warship under NATO command almost entirely submerged in a Norwegian fjord.
- As we reach the end of one of the most dramatic weeks in the Brexit debacle, what have we learned about the state of the negotiations, the politics of the United Kingdom and the mindset of the European Union?
- The death toll rose to 71 in California's deadliest wildfire and the list of people who are unaccounted for now has 1,011 entries, authorities said.
- These images show the extent of devastation from the deadliest and most destructive wildfire in California history.
- President Donald Trump and his legal team have taken issue with some of the questions from special counsel Robert Mueller that cover the transition period after the 2016 election, believing it could be off limits under executive privilege as they pertain to the presidency, according to a source familiar with the negotiations.
- Emmanuel Macron is braced for one of the toughest tests of his 18-month presidency on Saturday with planned protests over rising fuel taxes set to bring France's roads to a halt.
- US and Chinese leaders presented opposing visions for the world in back-to-back speeches at the 2018 APEC conference in Papua New Guinea on Saturday, amid rising tensions between the world's two major powers.
- Bridges in London were forced to close Saturday because of protests against climate change organized by a group called Extinction Rebellion, city transport agency Transport for London (TfL) said on Twitter.
- President Donald Trump, after surveying the destruction wrought by wildfires in California, said Saturday that the devastation has not altered his opinion on climate change.
- Amanda Knox, whose legal drama gripped the world after she was accused of murder in Italy, is engaged to her longtime boyfriend.
- A homeless man who was hailed as a hero after intervening in a terror attack in the Australian city of Melbourne just over a week ago has appeared in court charged with theft, Australia's ABC News reported.
- President Donald Trump on Friday raised the prospect of ending his escalating trade war with China, but signaled US negotiators still want more a few more concessions from their largest trading partner.
- A tourist is suing British Airways, claiming he suffered injury and loss of earnings from having to sit next to an obese passenger on a 12-hour flight.
- The crater is about 300 meters deep and 31 kilometers wide, and is the first to be found under any of our planet's ice sheets, according to NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center.
- President Donald Trump is a man used to totally controlling his universe.